6 Subtle Signs of Bullying video
1. People don't usually look you in the eye
2. The people you talk to have protective body language
3. Nobody contacts you even if you ask people to do so
4. People around you are constantly apologizing
5. All your ideas are accepted
6. You are not chosen for opportunities for which you meet all the requirements
How to avoid bullying others
- Find out what others do well and congratulate them on their achievements; be sincere but humble about yours.
- Ask others how you can help and support their interests.
- Wish others luck.
- Express gratitude.
- Use open body language and make good eye contact - a smile always makes a difference!
- Admit your mistakes so that others see that you are human.
- Be an active listener; Give others the same opportunity to speak.
- Keep a more relaxed look, for example, do not wear perfectly ironed clothes.
- Complete small acts of service or kindness throughout the day.
- Be a continuous, lifelong learner, showing that you don't think you know everything.
A narcissist is someone who acts selfish or vain. What many people don't know is that narcissism, or Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), is actually a serious condition .
The psychological exhaustion is a state of anxiety that many people experience inadvertently, but the damage caused by prolonged exhaustion can be devastating.
Mr. P. was an eminent musician who had seen a neurologist's office because he had trouble identifying things around him. On some occasion he had been caught patting the tops of fire hydrants, believing them to be little heads of children or initiating a conversation with a door handle. After the review, Mr. P. left the consultation. Suddenly he...
Specialists define fetishism as a paraphilia or a disorder of sexual identity , in which the person seeks pleasure or excitement through an object, talisman or fetish.
Unsteadiness and dizziness are not typical of anxiety. There are usually a few common causes that precipitate these symptoms. Not all of them have the same characteristics, but in all cases there is dizziness. The main reasons for being dizzy are: variations in blood pressure, cervical problems, hearing problems, vision problems and excess...