6 Subtle Signs of Bullying video
1. People don't usually look you in the eye
2. The people you talk to have protective body language
3. Nobody contacts you even if you ask people to do so
4. People around you are constantly apologizing
5. All your ideas are accepted
6. You are not chosen for opportunities for which you meet all the requirements
How to avoid bullying others
- Find out what others do well and congratulate them on their achievements; be sincere but humble about yours.
- Ask others how you can help and support their interests.
- Wish others luck.
- Express gratitude.
- Use open body language and make good eye contact - a smile always makes a difference!
- Admit your mistakes so that others see that you are human.
- Be an active listener; Give others the same opportunity to speak.
- Keep a more relaxed look, for example, do not wear perfectly ironed clothes.
- Complete small acts of service or kindness throughout the day.
- Be a continuous, lifelong learner, showing that you don't think you know everything.
How many personality types human beings have is one of the most discussed topics in psychology . Understanding what others are like is very helpful in establishing effective relationships with other people. How to identify each one has been the subject of research for years by many experts and it seems that now a team has managed to...
When it comes to sexuality and gender, labels are both a help and a hindrance (Shutterstock)
In an increasingly interconnected world, it may seem strange that there are still people who feel lonely, but the reality is this. New technologies have made us exchange words more frequently, but the impact they have had on the quality of the emotional bonds that unite people has not been unequivocally positive.
First, it is important to understand that anxiety is a natural response of the body . It is an adaptive mechanism that helps us survive, prepares us for possible danger. We all feel anxiety at some point in our lives; however, we need to be able to tell the difference when it becomes a problem like experiencing an anxiety attack....
One of the easiest "traps" to fall when we are in a relationship, whether in a relationship, friendship or family, is emotional attachment. It is about the dependency that is created between two people and that means that we cannot be 100% independent. Our happiness does not depend, then, on ourselves, but will be very dependent on the...
Do you think you can have depression? Discover the most common symptoms of depression and how to detect them early. Enter and find the best way to know how to detect depression.