Do You Always Feel So Alone This Might Be Why video
Loneliness is a feeling that can arise in very different circumstances as shown, for example, the paradox of accompanied loneliness that you experience when, despite having people around, your mind and your heart experience a disconnection with that immediate environment.
In fact, this is the main reason you feel lonely and empty beyond the circumstances; For some reason, you have disconnected from the present and you need to re-align your expectations with your true goals, values and illusions. There are as many stories as there are human beings. Therefore, it is very positive that you try to raise your level of introspection to find the definitive answer within yourself, since to find a remedy for loneliness, in the first place, it is essential to identify the cause.
Why do I feel lonely and sad? In this post, we list some of the most common causes of loneliness in order to have a contextual vision of this psychological experience:
- Age crisis. For example, the crisis of the 40s is accompanied by a period of reflection in which the person may experience a certain contradiction between what were his dreams of 20 years and all the goals that have remained pending. In turn, an age crisis is also conditioned by the awareness of the invitable passage of time, with all that this implies.
- An unhappy couple relationship. The feeling of loneliness can also be rooted in the emotional distancing of a partner who is not having a good time or who has a high level of incompatibility.
- Personal stagnation. You feel alone and empty when you are stuck professionally or personally. When you feel like your days go by in the middle of a routine where you can't fulfill your full potential, then you feel listless.
- You live for others. Some people take on the role of caregivers; They consistently put the needs of others first. People who feel lonely because they don't listen to their own needs.
- Many superficial relationships. If you have many ties, but none deep and true to talk about your intimacy, loneliness can be the consequence of this fact since you need to express yourself and communicate.
- Death of a loved one. When a person loses a very close being, they can experience the anguish of uprooting as a stage of mourning. This feeling of emptiness is more frequent when the father or mother dies.
- Addiction work. If your life revolves around work, then you run the risk of feeling locked into a routine that leaves no room for anything else. One of the consequences of work dependency is the loss of personal relationships and the lack of improvisation to enjoy leisure and even laziness.
What to do when you feel alone and empty
Try to listen to that inner voice that, in a sincere way, offers you information about yourself and your state of mind. Why do you feel this way?
- Try writing an emotional journal with thoughts, ideas, and reflections that you experience from this perception of inner loneliness. The word is therapeutic and allows you to put your emotional universe in order, in addition, writing provides company.
- Imagine that you write a letter in which you tell a person you trust what is happening to you, what hurts you and why you feel this way. Try to put yourself in the real context of the situation and write the letter, it will be easier for you to identify the cause of loneliness if you are talking to a confidant.
- Don't feed the feeling of loneliness with complaining and self-pity . If you want to correct this tendency of discomfort, then, the most important thing is that you start new projects. For example, that you start practicing activities that you like.
- You feel alone and empty when there is a distance between your current situation and the ideal of life that you would like to experience, for this reason, it is recommended that you identify what that ideal is and that you specify what is the starting point in your life scenario. Once you have identified both points, you just have to define the action plan. This is the way to go to travel that distance that separates your current situation from the desired state.
I feel sad: steps to receive psychological support
Do you feel that you have no friends and are alone? If you think you need help to go through this process, then it is recommended that you request psychological support. In the context of specialized therapy, you can develop new personal resources to respond with a higher level of resilience to those situations that now make you experience loneliness. Situations to which you can give a new color from a change in attitude.
Another tool that will help you to leave behind the thought of " I feel alone " is training in social skills, thanks to this training you will be able to establish new and strong interpersonal bonds.
I feel alone and empty: phrases of improvement
To end this article, we are going to offer you the best phrases of personal improvement so that you can leave behind the feeling of loneliness and emptiness:
- Soledad, do we become friends? - Silvia Congost
- You will never be alone if you never let yourself go
- Loneliness is the lot of all excellent spirits. - Schopenhauer
- We have to live with our loneliness and the destiny that drives each person to the order of things. - Cecile de France
- Being alone is an opportunity to know yourself
- Many people suffer from the fear of being alone, and therefore do not find themselves at all. - Roll May.
How many personality types human beings have is one of the most discussed topics in psychology . Understanding what others are like is very helpful in establishing effective relationships with other people. How to identify each one has been the subject of research for years by many experts and it seems that now a team has managed to...
When it comes to sexuality and gender, labels are both a help and a hindrance (Shutterstock)
In an increasingly interconnected world, it may seem strange that there are still people who feel lonely, but the reality is this. New technologies have made us exchange words more frequently, but the impact they have had on the quality of the emotional bonds that unite people has not been unequivocally positive.
First, it is important to understand that anxiety is a natural response of the body . It is an adaptive mechanism that helps us survive, prepares us for possible danger. We all feel anxiety at some point in our lives; however, we need to be able to tell the difference when it becomes a problem like experiencing an anxiety attack....
One of the easiest "traps" to fall when we are in a relationship, whether in a relationship, friendship or family, is emotional attachment. It is about the dependency that is created between two people and that means that we cannot be 100% independent. Our happiness does not depend, then, on ourselves, but will be very dependent on the...
Do you think you can have depression? Discover the most common symptoms of depression and how to detect them early. Enter and find the best way to know how to detect depression.