Do you have goals? What do you dream of?
Probably all of us, at some point in our long or short life, have stopped to think about the future.
This future can be full of many things, but what is usually present when we think about the future are the future objectives that we want to achieve.
How to set goals on a daily basis?
Before explaining how to set goals, we will specify what they consist of. Goals are ends to which our actions, desires or concerns are directed. The objectives can be passionate, labor, labor development, social, family ...
There are as many objectives as types of desires we have, reaching them or not will depend on several factors; motivation, effort, perseverance, coherence.
The most common objectives
As has already been said, there are as many types of goals as there are types of wishes. Here you will find some more common specific goals, classified by categories, that can help us think about how to set goals.
1. Health goals
- Do more exercise
- Lose X kg of weight
- Eat healthier
- Have less stress
- Meditate every day
- Take care of yourself and pamper yourself
- Have more time for yourself
- Run a marathon once in a lifetime
- Having lower cholesterol and sugar levels
2. Family goals
- See my family more often
- Depend less on my family
- Getting my children to have a good education
- Improve the relationship with family members
- Educating with values to
- Having a pet
3. Objectives of meaning and satisfaction
- Write a book
- Feeling more fulfilled with life
- Live every detail fully
- Enjoy more of everything I do
- Have more fun and worry less
- Relativize things more
- Travel more
- Make the Camino de Santiago
- Do not boycott yourself
- Have more self-esteem
- Write a book
- Work in an NGO
- Spend less time on social media
4. Money targets
- Save money
- Save to pay the entrance to a flat in X years
- Buy only what is necessary
- Earn more money
- Spend my money more consciously
- List the expenses and income
- Have a retirement plan
- Achieve financial stability
5. Personal development goals
- Don't get mad so often
- Have more self-confidence
- Keep a journal and write every day
- Know how to manage emotions a little more
- Know how to empathize more
- Sign me up for a course on personal growth and emotional intelligence
- Read more
6. Couple goals / emotional field
- Find the better half
- Spending more time together (with partner or romance)
- Improve relationship with partner
- Have a passing adventure
- Confidently talk about my sexual identity
- Experiment more in sex
- Having sex more regularly
- Form a family
7. Social development goals
- Have more friends
- Meet people
- Meet more often with friends
- Gather friends more often
- Take a great trip with a great friend
8. Professional development goals
- Make a master
- Learn a language
- Obtain the X degree
- Change jobs for another that you are more passionate about
- Exit before work
- Learn to use a computer program X
- Being able to manage time
- Create your own company
- Get along better with peers
- Learn to lead
- Have more vacations and free time
- Increase profits
- Increase staff motivation
- Decrease conflict
- Reduce stress
- Think less about work
- Improve the way the company works
9. Domestic objectives
- Move floor
- Buy a plot to build on it
- Make the reform of the bathroom or kitchen
- Buy a mountain bike
- Put parquet on the floor
- Recycle more
- Change city or country
Techniques to know how to set goals effectively
Before you stop to think about how to set goals, the essential thing is to think about whether there really is a real motivation to achieve those goals.
It should be borne in mind that there are a number of characteristics that it is important for the objectives that we set ourselves to have.
Thus, to develop a list of concrete objectives, it is important that they are clear and specific. If these are also measurable, it is a positive constant, since this allows us to quantify the level of achievement and so when you want to measure that objective, you can know if you are on the right track and thus obtain positive feedbacks to continue working on it.
Furthermore, the objectives should be, as far as possible, achievable. They must have a high part of realism and there must be a part of real possibility of achieving them - that fit our capabilities and limitations.
Cocaine is among the most widely consumed illegal drugs globally, and unlike many, its use is relatively normalized in all social classes. For this reason, addiction to cocaine is one of the most common in the world.
The word desire comes from the union of the terms "de" and "sidere", that is, it comes from the sidereal, from that world that transcends the mind and even the skin to reach the stars, the divine and unintelligible. We analyze below what is erotic desire.
When unpleasant thoughts appear, what do you do? In this article we'll help you discover that logical solutions may work, but for a short time...