Why You Feel Tired All The Time video
In this post, I'm going to talk about something that all of us have likely experienced at some or another point in our lives - that feeling of being tired all the time and not knowing why. There could be many reasons for this, and I am going to go over all of them in this post. If you have been feeling tired all the time, one or more of these reasons could be responsible for it.
Let's take a look at what these reasons are, and the solutions for the problems at hand.
1. Dehydration: One of the most common reasons for unexplained fatigue is dehydration. Most of us are guilty of not drinking enough water during the day. Solution: Cut out sweetened, carbonated, and caffeinated drinks, and opt for plain water, coconut water, and fresh juices.
2. Nutrient or vitamin deficiency : Vitamin deficiencies such as vitamin B12 or vitamin D3 can often be the reason for prolonged fatigue. Solution: Eat a well-balanced diet that includes foods from each nutrient group, and be sure to include vitamin supplements if necessary.
3. Gluten intolerance: There is growing evidence that many people are intolerant to gluten, which is present in wheat. Solution: Get tested for gluten intolerance and replace things in your diet like roti and bread with other gluten-free cereals like ragi, bajra, and rice.
4. Low hemoglobin level : A low hemoglobin level (which is more common than we would like to believe) can often be the reason for feeling tired all the time. Solution: Get your hemoglobin level tested and be sure to include plenty of iron-rich foods, like spinach, in your diet.
5. Underlying thyroid : An underactive thyroid often lowers your energy levels. Solution: If you have eliminated the above-mentioned reasons, then get your thyroid levels tested and ask your doctor for a prescription to regulate it.
6. Undiagnosed medical condition: Although this is rare, prolonged fatigue could be the result of an underlying and undiagnosed medical condition. Solution: A complete body check is recommended to identify and eliminate any medical complications.
7. Irregular or poor quality sleep : Poor quality sleep is a very big reason for feeling tired all the time. Solution: Make sure you get at least six to eight hours of sleep every minimum. Regulate bedtime and wake-up time. Reduce screen time by an hour or two before going to bed. Create an atmosphere that allows you to sleep comfortably and uninterruptedly through the night.
8. Too much screen time: Being exposed to the blue light emitted by screens can cause a lot of damage to our mental well-being and can affect our quality of sleep. One of its direct effects is fatigue. Solution: It's simple. Regulate your screen time and limit the number of hours you spend on your phone, TV, and laptop. Get involved in other outdoor activities or hobbies that you enjoy.
9. Lack of physical exercise: Leading a sedentary lifestyle is a great reason to feel tired all the time. In addition, it has several detrimental effects on our health and well-being. Solution: Make sure you get at least 30 minutes of physical exercise each day.
10. Social media overdose: Spending too much time on Instagram and Facebook? The ways our mind processes the lives of others can have a dampening effect on our psyche, leading us to feel tired and unmotivated. Solution: Make sure to limit the time you spend on social media and definitely unfollow the bills that get you down in life.
11. Excessive Multitasking: If you are trying to talk on the phone, answer an email, cook a meal, and watch a show all at the same time, all the time, then you are sure to feel mentally and physically tired. Solution: Practice mindfulness and focus on one task at a time. Making to-do lists will also help you better plan your day.
12. Negative mindset : A negative mindset can have a direct impact on your health, as well as how you feel throughout the day. Solution: Nurseries a positive attitude towards life. Meditating for just up to 10 minutes a day and keeping a gratitude journal can help you tremendously.
How many personality types human beings have is one of the most discussed topics in psychology . Understanding what others are like is very helpful in establishing effective relationships with other people. How to identify each one has been the subject of research for years by many experts and it seems that now a team has managed to...
When it comes to sexuality and gender, labels are both a help and a hindrance (Shutterstock)
In an increasingly interconnected world, it may seem strange that there are still people who feel lonely, but the reality is this. New technologies have made us exchange words more frequently, but the impact they have had on the quality of the emotional bonds that unite people has not been unequivocally positive.
First, it is important to understand that anxiety is a natural response of the body . It is an adaptive mechanism that helps us survive, prepares us for possible danger. We all feel anxiety at some point in our lives; however, we need to be able to tell the difference when it becomes a problem like experiencing an anxiety attack....
One of the easiest "traps" to fall when we are in a relationship, whether in a relationship, friendship or family, is emotional attachment. It is about the dependency that is created between two people and that means that we cannot be 100% independent. Our happiness does not depend, then, on ourselves, but will be very dependent on the...
Do you think you can have depression? Discover the most common symptoms of depression and how to detect them early. Enter and find the best way to know how to detect depression.